20070825

Bad day?

Not exactly. Just feeling the same way as Seehua does, but a lil' less agitated. She's one angry woman today. My biological clock is all screwed up again. I slept only at 5AM last night. Tossed and turned for a mere 1 hour. It was sickening. I was awaken at 10AM and I couldn't return back to sleep. So I took out a novel and starting reading.. Gray clouds and the rain started pouring, oblivious to my surroundings, and who knew, it was already 12PM. HMM, and I plonked back to bed. ZZZ. Woke up, it was 3PM. Felt damn wasted la. So I woke up, ate some Pocky and had milk and started mugggggggin'. Left home at 6.30PM and went to TP. Spent the rest of the time blasting music and studying while Randy, Seehua and Eric did their stuff. I think today was damn monotonous la. I felt like a sour plum. Don't ask me why. Macs for dinner also like that. The whole day I just don't feel hungry.. All I wanted to do was drown myself out with music. I JUST FELT WEIRD THE ENTIRE DAY. Went to emo-playground with hua as the rest abandoned us. I spilled my heart out for her again. Sighhhh. Every single time I go there, I just have different feelings. Today, I had tears welling up my eyes.. Lol. Silly jol. ):I know hua darling thinks I'm a freak, 'cause I could somehow predict things. This time, I just hope my sixth sense proves me wrong. Sighh, I miss Orneh today too.

Went home and sat down here, the first news I heard, a student from my former high school passed away in a fatal accident. Sometimes, death is just so sudden. You'll never know who is going next, maybe even ourselves. Though the people who had passed on recently aren't close to my heart, I just feel the pain of losing them. Coming to know a death of someone you knew is just unbearable, hurting and painful. My condolences to Gabriel's family. I don't know, there have been a recent number of deaths, from the death fall right beside my block, the death of my aging uncle, death at Tampines MRT, the death of a schoolmate, or even the deaths that shook the entire nation, don't it just hurt to know these painful truths...? Won't you feel the pain for them, or even their families and friends? I don't know, I do feel it so much. From all this tragedies, we can't rewind time to save your love ones but learn from it. I really hope God blesses my family, friends and everyone around me.

Anyway... Thank God, Eerik's safe home from Taiwan. Glad he had a really good time. Thanks for all the gifts you've bought(: I really liked them. Lol. ((: I realised when I got older, I got closer to my family as well. I understand them better and loved to talk to them. Hmmmm.. Come to think of it, I missed talking to my siblings, mum and dad.. Parents are busy... Brothers are busy.. One is busy sailing the seas, and another one wouldn't be here to celebrate my 18th Birthday.. Thinking through the people who are going to spent my 18th year in this world with me, would you even remember I existed.....? Sighhh.. Time, it's a matter of time, how time tears us all apart. We always neglect the little-lest things around us, be it the simplest thing like communicating to your love ones. I wouldn't want to live in regret after everything gets wipe out in my life.. And I don't want everyone to. When can everyone learnn..? ): We know it at the tips of our fingers, but we ALWAYS forget. Remorse, and we regret....

Please, don't go away.. Prove me wrong, don't let you be the next biggest disappointment in my life......

YShe puts one hand on mine, "when someone is in your heart, they're never truely gone. They can come back to you even at unlikely times.."
For one more day.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home